Saturday, August 28, 2010

coming soon...

I've been really bad about posting lately, for several reasons.  We had a 2 year birthday party, some really great stuff going on at church, and just the business of life to keep me crazy.  However, the main reason I've been away is that my sewing machine has been in overdrive...


It's probably hard to see from the photos, but I've been sewing about a bajillion burpies, nursing covers, wipes cases, etc. to put in a new store here in Shelbyville!!!
Under The Sun is a great new shop that opened a few weeks ago downtown.  If you live in the Shelbyville area, stop by and check it out.  They have lots of great, affordable gifts and items for the home.
AND the best part for me is that as of yesterday, they carry my products!
More on this to come...
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Patrick T said...

That's so exciting!!

a. meredith said...

this is GREAT!

Mommy Webb said...

So proud of you!

Tiffany Keene said...

I'm so proud of you too! And SO excited for you!!! YAY!!!