Monday, September 13, 2010

under the sun

Welcome to Under The Sun, a new shop in downtown Shelbyville!  It also just so happens to be the first store to carry my MamaBird line of baby merchandise!
Under The Sun is an ADORABLE shop that not only sells GREAT gift ideas, but really wonderful, affordable, accents for your home.  They also provide custom faux floral and fruit arrangements, courtesy of Kim Robarts, one of the wonderful and creative store owners.
Seriously, her arrangements are exquisite, and if you are anything like me, I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that myself, so why not let Kim help you out?  I'm thinking something for the fall or Christmas season?
These ladies have been so wonderful and generous to carry my products, as well as products from other local artists and vendors.
Here are some shots from the store:


Right now you can find Under The Sun here at the Highlands Marketplace at the annual Bellarmine Designers Show House.
You can find some MamaBird stuff there too.
You can also always stop by the permanent location on Main Street in Shelbyville, right next to the upholstry shop with the cute polka dot furniture in the window.
So.  Pop in and check this shop out.  Not just for my sake.  But don't buy the beautiful coordinating turquoise and rust pottery vases.  They. Are. Mine.  Just as soon as I save up some money.

No comments: