Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Bird Burpies

I made some burpies for a cousin who recently had an ADORABLE baby girl, Maya Elena.  I haven't had a chance to get them to her yet, so I thought I'd show them off.

The burpies are made with cotton fabrics on 100% cotton cloth diapers so they are super absorbent.  All my products are prewashed in dye and fragrance-free detergent.  How much more fun is wiping up baby spit when you can do it with a cute, coordinating burpie?  These also look great monogrammed.  I'll post some pics soon of some a friend had monogrammed as a gift.  These sell for $5.00 each.  They come bundled together, tied with super cute, coordinating ribbon.   Big hit for a baby shower gift!

I'm nursing a bad cold today but not too sick to watch my Murray State Racers play some ball!  They are off to a great start against Butler in the first half.  Go Racers!

No comments: