Friday, June 25, 2010

new nursing covers

I made a couple of nursing covers the other day.  One to give as a gift, and one that was an order.  I just wanted to show ya'll so you could see some of the fabric I have right now.
Here they are hanging together:


And here they are each separately:

Sorry I didn't model them for you this time.  I especially LOVE the floral fabric!  It's an Alexander Henry print called mocca, and could really work for a boy or girl nursing cover.  It's feminine, but not overly girly.
I've been a busy bee lately!  I'll post some other projects soon!
Happy Friday, ya'll! 

1 comment:

Tiffany Keene said...

Have I posted a comment on here about how much I LOVE my nursing cover/hooter hider yet? Well, if not, I LOVE IT!!!! I also love the fabric you used on these! You do such a GREAT job!