1. I'm making beef stew for dinner tonight and it smells really, really, good.
2. It's snowing right now.
3. I hope the weatherman is wrong and we get 10 inches of snow. I love snow.
4. Why is it when men get a cold it is always so much worse than the cold their wife gave to them?
5. I'm tired today.
6. I think it's because I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until 4:30. During that time I managed to go to the bathroom 5 times and pee on myself once.
7. My son named our male horse "Girl". We let him. In fact, we just call him Girl ourselves. It's easier than trying to fix that mess. He's for sale anyway.
8. The horse, not my son.
9. At my last Dr.'s visit, my OB politely said I may want to "watch out for the bad carbs" that I may be eating. It could be because I've already gained 28 pounds and I'm only 26 weeks pregnant. My OB is way too nice to tell me I'm getting too fat.
10. What exactly is a "bad carb"? Is cheese a bad carb? If it is, I'm not going to "watch out" for it. I'm going to eat it.
11. I really need to clean my kitchen floor, but there are Thomas the Train tracks all over it. I should probably take them down and clean the floor, but then I'd have to put them back together, and that's too much trouble right now. Oh, what to do?
12. I think I'm going to take a nap.