1. I don't really love fall.
Fall is really here in our neck of the woods, and every day I'm hearing things like "ooooh I just looove fall!" Well, I really don't love fall. I'm more of a summer fan. There are things I like about fall - football, sleeping with windows open, fall colors, so, ok, I do like fall. But I still don't love it. Fall means winter is coming. Yuck.
2. I have no less than 4 loads of laundry in baskets that are clean and waiting to be folded. Does anyone else hate folding laundry?
3. We had a really fun, really busy weekend that involved a really nasty incident with a calf. I will not be recounting said incident on this blog. All I will say is that it was nasty, and veterinary related and Daddy Bird made me help.
4. I love goldfish crackers.
5. One thing I love about blogging is getting to know people, through their blogs, that I have never met in person. I met one of those people today. I started reading Life is Full of Perks months ago, which is authored by the beautiful Lindsey, AKA Mama Perks, AKA Shubie. Shubie happens to be friends with another real life friend of mine, Rachel. She was in town for a visit and we met up tonight at Rachel's house. I felt like we were old friends already. So much fun! Great to meet you for real, Lindsey!
6. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Parenthood is one of the best shows on TV.
7. The Girlie Bird has two teeth. Ouch, if ya know what I mean.
8. The Boy Bird is pooping in the potty. I'm afraid to even talk about it, for fear I may jinx something. So I'm not going to talk about it. All I'll say is, YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
9. The drywall is finished in the basement and even has a coat of primer! A basement update is long overdue.
10. I rode a horse this weekend and walked/ran 2 miles today. Something tells me, judging by how out of shape I am currently, that I will be very sore tomorrow.
Here's to fall, teeth, poop, and getting back to getting in shape.