I just finished sewing and stuffing the last of these little birdies I made using this pattern.
My plan is to put them together with twigs in some way for a mobile for the girl birdie's nursery. She's almost 4 months old and I'm still working on her room. Unfortunately, that's the way we roll around here.
These little birds were so much fun to make! My mom and I chose the fabrics months ago, and it was interesting to come up with the color combos for the birds' bodies and bellies.
All the sewing was done by hand, which was new for me. I'm used to whipping things up on my machine. It was very satisfying to sew each stitch by hand. Time consuming, but satisfying.
Stay tuned for the finished mobile...